Consulting and Diagnostics
The success of this treatment depends on mutual trust between patient and medical staff therefore we take plenty of time to the needs and issues of our patients. After a detailed conversation in the consultation room and a comprehensive diagnostic, a precise planning of the treatment will be created and discussed with the patient down to the last detail.
The treatment can only be successful if an intensive communication takes place between doctor and patient. To do this we use:
- Dental loupe – Without a dental loupe there is no precise diagnostic and treatment possible
- Intraoral camera – Patient can see immediately if a treatment is necessary
- Diagnostic of bacteria – specific germ reduction and specific caries and periodontitis therapy are essential
- Digital X-ray – X-ray diagnosis enables an immediate image representation and the crucial factor is that it has 90% less radiation exposure.
- KaVo 3D EXAM - With this device a three-dimensional presentation of the jaw area is achieved and ensures perfect safety for patients.
- Microscope – Highest precision is achieved regarding the treatment of osteoporosis, root canal treatments, and preparation of vital teeth.
- Laser – Laser is used to reduce germs specifically during root canal treatments and surgical operations.
- Simplant – With this interactive navigation software the treatment results can be predicted more precisely by using implants.
Do you have further questions concerning counseling and diagnosis or do you wish a consultation appointment at our private dental office Smileforever in Munich? Call us or please send us a message on our contact form.