Do you wish beautiful straight teeth but you don’t want to wear dental braces in your mouth? How about Invisalign, the invisible brace?
We are a certified dental office consisting of specialists where the method of Invisalign has been successfully used for many years. Within the range of orthodontics smileforever offers you the most comfortable and only invisible orthodontic treatment that is currently available on the market.
This method with Invisalign corrects misalignments and tooth spaces that is performed on adolescents and adults of all ages.
With the aid of Invisalign misalignments such as tilted or rotated teeth as well as tooth spaces can be treated. Invisalign will not affect your daily routine because it is transparent, removable and comfortable.
Due to the transparency hardly anyone will notice that your teeth are just corrected. There’s one more reason to smile, not after the treatment but already during the treatment.
Invisalign is removable. According to studies it may be advantageous for an optimal oral hygiene during the treatment and it allows you to eat and drink whatever you like without restrictions. Invisalign is comfortable to wear because you don’t feel any metal or sharp edges in your mouth. Furthermore the Invisalign system does not cause any allergies.
How does the treatment with Invisalign work?
After an extensive dental examination we create a treatment plan including the costs for the treatment. Using the 3-D- Computer animation we show you the course of treatment, the duration and goals of the treatment.
If you have made the decision to undergo a treatment you must consider the following points:
- You wear the individually manufactured aligner (invisible trays) 22 hours a day.
- Every 2 weeks you will get new aligner
- You only remove the aligner while you are eating and cleaning your teeth
- There are no restrictions in your job or private life
- The duration of the orthodontic treatment varies between 6 and 24 months depending on the extent of correction
How many appointments are necessary?
- The path to a beautiful smile starts with a visit at our dental office. The prerequisite of a successful therapy is always a personal discussion and a detailed consultation. This is followed by a dental examination and a diagnosis, imprints, intra oral photographs, digital x-ray image of the upper and lower jaw.
- A common discussion of the treatment plan and the costs involved as well as the duration, function and contraindications. With the help of a 3 D Computer animation we will show you what your teeth look like after the treatment. The duration and number of aligners will be discussed and this in turn determines how many appointments are necessary for your treatment.
- The first aligner is applied on your teeth
- Additional appointments are made depending on the duration of the treatment
- At the end of the treatment an occlusal splint a so called retainer is made in order to prevent recurrences.
Do you have further questions concerning dentistry or do you wish a consultation appointment at our private dental office Smileforever in Munich? Call us or please send us a message on our contact form.