Aesthetic – plastic periodontal surgery
At the beginning of each aesthetic - plastic periodontal surgery there is an aesthetic red/white analysis. According to this analysis we discuss together the treatment plan. Our aim is to restore and maintain your health!
The following measures might be necessary:
- Recession coverage with the patient’s own tissue / coverage of exposed root surfaces
- Restoration of biological width after caries or recessions in order to reconstruct the biologically important protecting ring around the tooth
- Clinical shortening of the crown margin, clinical lengthening of the crown margin, papillae building
- Free mucosa transplant or connective tissue graft for the dissemination of non-relocatable gingiva and for coverage of exposed root surfaces
- Roll flaps for the production of non-relocatable gingiva and thus the physiological and aesthetical insertion of implants
- Gummy Smile Correction
- Microsurgical procedures in order to improve periodontal hygiene
- Bone regeneration in case of periodontitis
Do you have any questions about periodontal surgery or do you wish an appointment in our private practice smileforever in Munich? If you are interested please call us or use the contact form.